3519 Van Dyke Rd. Almont MI 48003
Introduction: The Following curriculum has been adapted from Norcal Strength and conditioning/ CrossFit NorCal in Chico, CA, On-Ramp Program: Getting started with the movements of CrossFit has been simplified in this 12 session class spread over 4 weeks.
The Fundamentals class will help develop your skills to the introductory movements of CrossFit. The Fundamentals class will get you ready to enter one of our ongoing group classes and condition your body to succeed at the next level.
• Introducing you to technique and mechanics at first, and will then intensify as the classes progress over the 4 week sessions
• The movements that you will be mastering will start out relatively non technical and will slowly be fine tuned to a more technical form
• It is imperative that attendance at every session is one hundred percent as these skills you will be learning build upon one another
• At the end of each session you will be introduced to a new work out that will increase in skill and intensity as the class moves on
• The more you put in to these workouts, the more you will get out of them, at first you will be pushed within your comfort zone and as your skills improve so will the intensity you will be expected to put forth in each work out of the day
• By definition Fundamentals is a class that ramps you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes
• Your success will be apparent with the shift in your body composition, one way to inspire motivation for this curriculum is to follow your success by watching your body change into everything you have always imagined